Skip to content Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the Recycling Center Open?

The recycling center is open every Saturday 9am to 12:00 (noon) EXCEPT holidays and inclement weather.

What are the Hunting and Firearms Regulations within the Town of Polk?

How do I request an Absentee Ballot?

  1. Complete the Wisconsin Application for Absentee Ballot and Return with Photo Identification to the Town Clerk..

EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (rev. 2020-06)

2. Go to and request an absentee ballot on line


Contact the Clerk to request a Wisconsin Application for Absentee Ballot

( or 262-677-2123, ext. 2)


How do I register to vote?

  1. Complete Wisconsin Voter Registration Application and submit to Town Clerk (note: proof of residence is required):

El-131 – Voter Registration Application(REV 2020-06)

2. Complete a Wisconsin Voter Registration Application on-line:

Go to


Contact the Town Clerk:

( or 262-677-2123, ext. 2)



Where is the Town Hall Located?

We are located at 3680 State Hwy 60 Slinger, WI 53086