Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Welcome to the Town of Polk!

Community Engagement Session: May 18, 2021 at 6:30pm.
Please participate by completing the survey and attending, in person or virtually,
the Community Engagement Meeting on May 18, 2021 at 6:30pm.

Link to survey:

Link to Community Engagement Meeting: May 18, 2021 at 6:30pm
This is the Zoom link, Meeting ID and Passcode for participating virtually in the Session:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 923 8056 4662
Passcode: 786642
Join by Phone 1-312-626-6799

Important Information – Town of Polk Annual Meeting

In accordance with WI State Statutes 60.10 and 60.11, the Town of Polk will be holding its Annual Meeting on TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2021 at 7:00pm.

All Town Electors are encouraged to attend!